Sunday, November 11, 2007

Real Doll Tough Love

I got a chance to go the the Japanese market in North Jersey, so I picked up a copy of the November 2007 issue of Vogue Nippon. [Nippon = Japan.] I'm glad I did; it's filled with all sorts of shininess, and the theme is "hard love." There's a few other photo spreads I still have to scan. This spread is called "Tough Love" and features gorgeous dolls dressed in designer clothing. Although no latex appears in the spread, I reproduced it here for those of you into the Rubber Doll lifestyle.

DOMINATRIX: Dolce & Gabbana [above]
MEDIEVAL HARDCORE: Burberry Prorsum [below]


If you appreciate the work I've done the past year on this blog by buying all these magazines (especially those hard-to-get vintage fetish ones) and scanning them, please consider getting me a book on my Amazon.com wishlist. Thanks!
SWEET PUNK: Yves Saint Laurent [above]
BIKER BABE: Junya Wantanabe Comme des Garçons [below]





If you would like bigger versions of these scans (only the first picture will enlarge when you click on it) just let me know, and I'll send them to you. My email is listed on the side navigation bar.

EDIT: The très awesome blog Doll's Realm has posted the full-size versions of these scans. Go here and here to view them.

No comments: