Monday, November 12, 2007

New Movie Alert...

Walk All Over Me

a dominatrix slash crime drama staring Leelee Sobieski.



The tagline is "Love. Latex. Larceny."



Click here to see poster at imdb, which won't let me right-click-save or even hot link it to the blog post.

Synopsis from Capri Films here [where I ganked the picture].


It's probably not that bad or not that good. The usual Hollywood filth. Yeah, you know you'll buy the DVD when it comes out anyway. Don't give me that "mainstream media is misrepresenting thee lifestyle" bullshit. I'm not in the mood. Besides, it's an indie movie. From Canada.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll watch it. Then again, I'll watch just about anything including VH1 reality shows and direct to Sci-Fi channel shlock like "Bats."

Anyway, Leelee's (even though she should totally be Chinese with a name like that) cute and I dig her outfits in the trailer.

Betty LaBamba said...

yeah, i'll watch anything, too. i don't have cable (or speakers on my computer so catching up on whatever gets illegally thrown on YouTube is out) so it's just network TV and PBS. thank god channel 11 airs reruns of family guy and south park.

this movie will probably com out on dvd in a few months--like everything else. i don't know how much theatre distribution it will get, but i'm guessing/hoping some theatre in nyc will show it. that may be a good excuse to get the nyc fetish crew to dress up and go to the same showing.