Tuesday, May 29, 2007

SMack! June 2nd NYC "Sexxxy Spies"


What: SMack! NYC's Premiere Multimedia Fetish Party celebrates its 11-year anniversary! You must be 18 with ID to get in.

When: 2 June 2007. Doors open at 10pm. Party ends 4am.

Where: Club Shelter 150 Varick St. b/t Spring and Vandam (New York City)

Dress code: "SexXxy Spy/Secret Agent- Emma Peel [the Avengers], Latex Catsuits/Catburglars, Tuxedos+Guns [James Bond/007], Goldfingered (goldbody paint), Molotov Cocktease, Agent 99, Assassin, Ninja, Fembot, Bladrunner, etc etc Fetish: Latex. Leather, PVC/Vinyl, Metal, Corsetry, Military Uniforms, Warped and Kinky" The more effort you make and the more fabulous you look, the better chance you have of getting laid. That's one of the immutable laws of the universe. If you don't like it, that's not my fucking problem.

Buy tix here online or in person at the following stores:
Purple Passion: 211 W. 20th. St. 7th/8th Aves, NYC 212-807-0486
Gothic Renaissance: 108 4th Ave @ 11th St. NYC 212-780-9554
The Baroness: 530 E. 13th St. NYC 212-529-5964


Yeah, I'll be there unless I have to be somewhere else at the last minute. I'm not doing a fashion show, so that nite I'm just a civilian. Yawn. Feel free to come up to me and say "hello" but don't get offended if I seem distant, bitchy, or awkward. It's not you (unless you're one of the four people I have seething festering personal vendetta against)-- I have a lot of anxiety and get freaked out in social situations. So yeah, say HI!

No comments: