Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The fucking Beyonce crap you all have been whacking off to...

Ok, click here to watch the music video for "Green Light" starring Beyonce the Armpit Wonder of the Red Carpet. Yeah, bitch. I'm pissed I wasn't nominated for an Oscar, too.

Visually, the video is solid. Nice effects, set design, yada yada. I can do without the whiny milquetoast voice, though. I don't know why it referenced that Shania Twain video that in turn referenced another video from the morass of neon failure called the 80's. Maybe someone said, "It would look really cool if we did...." Probably.

The latex clothes themselves were meh. All right. Not good, not bad. Same old, same old. The stylists all go to the same couple of sources to get their shit. They looked off-the-peg. I liked the ballet shoes and the striped tube dress. That's it basically. I wonder how many of you reading are pissed off that I'm not wildly raving about how amazing the clothing is [exclamation point, exclamation point]. So you think you can do a better job, eh? you may ask. Answer: Yes. What am I gonna do, say no?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, the clothes aren't all that and she doesn't wear them all that well. However, it is latex in the media, which means more popularity for the material, which means higher sales! hehe.

Anyway, once I get some dance classes going, I'm gonna have to get you to make me something cute!
Also, I still owe you those omiyage!